mercredi 17 novembre 2010

The Leap Year Soundtrack

The soundtrack album for Leap Year only has the score from the movie on it, but all 15 songs from Leap Year are below, with downloads for them. It’s an interesting mix, full of Irish-tinged tunes from Flogging Molly, The Colonials and The Brombies, as well as a share of love songs from Colbie Caillat, Nat King Cole and the Noisettes.
Of the songs in the movie Leap Year, I am betting that a lot of people will start searching for the Amy Winehouse–esque “Never Forget You” by The Noisettes.


I’m also digging “Day to Day” by Eulogies. It’s a great song: “Come day to day. I’m hanging on today today. I’m day to day.”


Given the popularity of Colbie Caillat, I am guessing people will be looking for “You Got Me” as well.


Here’s the complete list of all 15 songs from the movie Leap Year with downloads for the songs in the links below.
Original music for Leap Year – Randy Edelman
Here are a couple videos from the Leap Year movie songs.


Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like any of videos for songs from The Brombies are on YouTube. One of their albums is on Amazon though with some good tunes. I will try to track them down the videos. Let me know if you have any luck finding them.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire