mercredi 17 novembre 2010

The When in Rome Soundtrack

There are 21 songs in When in Rome but only half of the songs are on the soundtrack for When in Rome. Not to worry, all 21 songs from the movie are here.
I have to say, I didn’t expect much from the movie. Rotten Tomatoes gave it a rotten 19 and Yahoo! Movies scored it a D. But I actually liked the movie. I saw Dax Shepard in the commercials for When in Rome, but didn’t know that Will Arnett, Danny Devito and even Jon Heder were in the movie. Plus there’s a special guest that I would vote for at any high school election.
The music is also good from the get go. Jason Mraz kicks it off with Kickin with You. Katy Perry also takes a double turn, singing Starstrukk with 3OH!3  at the museum at the beginning of the movie and If You Can Afford Me when Nick’s photographer friend is taking pictures of Beth being chased by the other guys (mural, levitation, flowers, etc.).
I’m not always a huge Matchbox Twenty fan, but the song is perfect for the car ride scene on the way to the museum.
I have a feeling people will also be looking for is the scene before the car ride, when she leaves Nick. The song is Make You Feel My Love by Adele Adkins.
Paulo Nutini can also do no wrong in my book. Pencil Full of Lead is a good song. As isHold onto Your Heart by Tina Parol, the song playing when Beth is running through the park.
The soundtrack for When in Rome also includes a host of classical Italian songs plus a similarly styled score from Christopher Young.
Original music for When in Rome – Christopher Young
Extra song on the album but not in the movie – Fox on the Run – The Academy Is [linked version performed by Sweet]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire